Sunday, June 7th, 2009, 1473 days ago
Recently, it is being applied to consumer electronic products because companies consider it an important key to their success.
However, there is a difference in the concept of usability between the two applications. Unlike the software user interfaces, the image/impression felt by the users are as important as the performance for a consumer electronic product to be successful. ”[Sung H. Han,Myung Hwan Yun,Jiyoung Kwahk,Sang W. Hong, Usability of consumer electronic products, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, volume 28, issues 3-4, Sept. - Oct. 2001]
POSTS MAY BE OF INTEREST
- Doing openCV in pandaboard 3 – s...
- Doing openCV in Pandaboard
- Hand gesture recognition for HCI
- Hand detection and image recognition
- Coming soon: A review of openCV detect...
- Pattern recognition and applications
- Object tracking using AS3
- Interactive table
- Touchable holography
- About the codes sharing
- Rules of memory management of openCV
- Color recognition using openCV 2