Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011, 575 days ago
Just received the pandaboard, to show off (;)) before I start to install Ubuntu on it, and to run openCV to see what will happen. New post soon, about installing Ubuntu on this board, then installing and running openCV on it. More posts will be published soon.
POSTS MAY BE OF INTEREST
- Doing openCV in pandaboard 3 – s...
- Hand gesture recognition for HCI
- Hand detection and image recognition
- Coming soon: A review of openCV detect...
- Pattern recognition and applications
- Object tracking using AS3
- Interactive table
- Touchable holography
- About the codes sharing
- Usability of comsumer electronic produ...
- Rules of memory management of openCV
- Color recognition using openCV 2