Thursday, February 12th, 2009, 1562 days ago
There was a problem often happened in the prototype demonstration. When turned off the demonstrating computer and camera and then turned it on, there popped a interesting problem that was the camera was reset and the preset zoom area disappeared.
So, the best idea is to design a lable to tell prototype which part is target work place and which parts are not. After one day’s researching, finally, the solution is presented here (the picture above)— two circle dots are used to specify the invisible border of work place, out part of these two dots’ rectangle, there would not be work place any more, vice versa.
POSTS MAY BE OF INTEREST
- Doing openCV in pandaboard 3 – s...
- Doing openCV in Pandaboard
- Hand gesture recognition for HCI
- Hand detection and image recognition
- Coming soon: A review of openCV detect...
- Pattern recognition and applications
- Object tracking using AS3
- Interactive table
- Touchable holography
- About the codes sharing
- Usability of comsumer electronic produ...
- Rules of memory management of openCV