Thursday, February 19th, 2009, 1581 days ago
The picture below demonstrats openCV recognition progress of object detection. In this step, we now can locate the circle shapes in the captured image and output the number of the circles found.circleDetect.cpp if you need more instructions please leave your comments.
POSTS MAY BE OF INTEREST
- Doing openCV in pandaboard 3 – s...
- Doing openCV in Pandaboard
- Hand gesture recognition for HCI
- Hand detection and image recognition
- Coming soon: A review of openCV detect...
- Pattern recognition and applications
- Object tracking using AS3
- Interactive table
- Touchable holography
- About the codes sharing
- Usability of comsumer electronic produ...
- Rules of memory management of openCV