Thursday, February 26th, 2009, 1574 days ago
On this post, i would introduce the latest openCV objects recgnition work for my research. Presently, i have developed codes to recognize circle successfully. Capture image from camera, converting the source image into gray mode, threshold, canny then get the circle numbers and draw the circles, that is it.
However, when turns to rectangle recognition, it seems work right but not so much. Look carefully, there are multilines drawed on one rectangle detected, and the rectangle number displayed on the left side was totally wrong—too much rectangles, that was impossible because as i see that i just put 3 rectangles under the camera. As a result, i was sucked here and couldnt move forward.
If there’s any good idea, welcome to leave a comment or contact me.
POSTS MAY BE OF INTEREST
- Doing openCV in pandaboard 3 – s...
- Doing openCV in Pandaboard
- Hand gesture recognition for HCI
- Hand detection and image recognition
- Coming soon: A review of openCV detect...
- Pattern recognition and applications
- Object tracking using AS3
- Interactive table
- Touchable holography
- About the codes sharing
- Usability of comsumer electronic produ...
- Rules of memory management of openCV