Sunday, March 1st, 2009, 1546 days ago
At this post, as you can see the pictures below, i have successfully extracted colored objects from camera captured image. What is more, both circle and rectangle (squares) detections are available now. as well, the angle of rectangles could be calculated by four corners’ position.
So, until now, colors*shape*angle=>infinite, the future looks bright to code some application of interactive objects recognition. But these founded a problem that is memory leaking in C++. I am newbie of C++ and i used Actionscript to make codes which were automatically recyling all the memory trash. But now, the trash memory have to be delete manually, terrible nightmare to me.
POSTS MAY BE OF INTEREST
- Doing openCV in pandaboard 3 – s...
- Doing openCV in Pandaboard
- Hand gesture recognition for HCI
- Hand detection and image recognition
- Coming soon: A review of openCV detect...
- Pattern recognition and applications
- Object tracking using AS3
- Interactive table
- Touchable holography
- About the codes sharing
- Usability of comsumer electronic produ...
- Rules of memory management of openCV